Saturday, April 4, 2015

10 Years after 10th Grade


I have a jungle in front of me that has many entrances into it. The jungle is colourful in some places,
Dark in others, animate in some regions, inanimate in others, but
Beauty is ornamental to it. I know it is beautiful. Each part of the jungle has its own treasure to give me, but the paths into the jungle are few. A few with levelled grass, and a few muddy, and others rough.

I know all of these take me into the jungle. The grassy one might not take me to the lush quadrant. The muddy one might not take me to a swamp. The rough might not take me to the rocks. When I know, that all are beautiful, and I, I alone like one alone above the others, why should I follow the mandate of the path?

10 years after 10th, I will be what I want to be. 




No comments:

Post a Comment